AMDA International Medical Information Center
"From Pregnancy to Childcare"
How to Prepare for Childcare in Japan
The Maternal and Child Health Guide (video and text) for non-Japanese residents
Have worries over pregnancies, deliveries and childcare in Japan? These information materials aim at enabling all foreign parents in Japan to receive the same kind of information and services as the Japanese concerning delivery and childcare, despite their cultural and language differences.
This will show you what to do during pregnancy, delivery and childcare.
- 30min. / Japanese, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese versions
- Director : Kenji Aoike
- Price : 3,000 yen per copy, 20,400 yen for an eight-language set (tax and postage excluded)
Video tape (Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese)
reduced price 1,575 Yen per each.
(English version DVD stays at a fixed price 3,150 Yen)
Set price including English version DVD is 14,175 Yen.
- Medical Supervision :
- Haruko Kato MD.
Hannan Chuo Hospital, Ob/Gyn Dept.
- Naoko Miyaji MD., Ph.D.
AMDA International Medical Information Center Kansai Branch Director,
Dept. of Hygiene, Kinki University School of Medicine
- Planning and Production : AMDA International Medical Information Center
This text contains information on pregnancy, childbirth, postnatal precautions, maternal and child health care services.
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese versions / A4 size, 50 pages including Japanese translation
- Price : 1,500 yen per copy, 8,500 yen for eight languages filed in one binder
(tax and postage excluded)
- Editor: AMDA International Medical Information Center
*We cannot accept the return or exchange of any item except missing page, incorrect collating or defective books.
For applications or inquiries, call :
AMDA International Medical Information Center Tokyo :